Monday, March 1, 2010

Famous By Association

There's the cutest little story posted on Everydayfiction.com called Conversation with a Giant:

http://www.everydayfiction.com/conversation-with-a-giant-by-kate-sheeran/

Of course you should all read the story because it's cute, and give it a good rating because it's cute. But let's focus on the more important things here - me.

You see, the author, Kate Sheeran (who is clearly now famous, being a published author and all) is my critique partner. Which means I critiqued that cute story. Which means I am famous by association. So make sure you read it and give it a good rating because it makes me look better. Thank you very much.

1 comment:

  1. That IS a great story! Thanks for sharing. Bon apetit, giants!! Hahahaha. I am enjoying your bloggy very much and following/stalking you now. Thanks for your comment on my blog this morning. I'm thinking urine smoothie might be best....?

    ReplyDelete