Friday, April 29, 2011

Don't You Hate Those People?

Who forget about the really important things in life?  Like blogs??  What could be more frustrating than finding a good blog to read and then having the author run off and have a baby or some shit?  If you're going to start a blog, you should give your readers or potential readers the benefit of your entire existense.  Are you with me on this?  Huh?  Really?

In unrelated news, I've returned to work since having my baby and STILL cannot get my priorities straight (inform world of hilarious and/or heinous events first, calm screaming baby second.)  But, never fear, I have made a pact to ammend this problem!  Because the world needs to know about my life!  Oh yes, they do! 

So, if you don't see a new blog on here every week, you are welcome to come to my house, bang on my door, pull my out of bed and stand over my shoulder while I groggily type up some random BS to post on public access internet.  Really. 

So...see you next Friday!  Just...try, not to wake the baby, would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment